Proximity marketing is the localized distribution of advertising and marketing content associated with a particular location. Transmissions can be received either by special displays or by individuals in that location who wish to receive them and have the necessary mobile devices to do so.
Messages are delivered at a time and place that makes them immediately enticing, exciting, compelling and relevant. For example:
- Product/Service information – relating to products (or services) on offer
- Special offers – serving consumers’ needs or interests when they are most in the mood to buy, promote a destination
- Entertainment – providing fun content related to their hobby, interests or location at the time
- Event news – relating to an exhibition or show, current or future
- Club news – providing members with special offers or useful information
H+S offers BlueGate, a software solution, which uses Parallel Network Threads in order to manage multiple Bluetooth Hotspots at the same time over SSH and SFTP Protocol. For stand-alone deployments, BlueGate is also equipped with a DHCP Server for easily locating and managing Bluetooth Hotspots.
The software gives the ability to organize Proximity Marketing into manageable entities such as Campaigns and Hotspots. Each Campaign consists of PUSH and PULL content and can be scheduled to run on any number of Hotspots. All those manageable entities are stored in a DataBase that you can easily backup and restore or transfer to another computer.
- User-friendly Proximity Campaigns Designer and Scheduller
- Device-specific Content and Unknown Device Fall-back Content
- Support for Interactive OBEX Menus and Incremental Content Download
- Sequential Content Transmission of multiple content files
- Supported Content Types: Java, MP3, 3GP, JPG, GIF, PNG, VCard, etc
- Proximity Marketing Campaign Statistics and Reporting
- Anti-spam Opt-in Features
- Customer Loyalty and Location Visit Recurrancy Features
- Control of individual Bluetooth Cells or Groups of Bluetooth Cells